Introducing the LT-R, the latest addition to DYE’s family of innovative loaders. The LT-R utilizes proven DYE loader technology that fuses top-notch functionality with mind-blowing feed rates and reliability. LT-R was created to provide every style of player a loader that retains the quality performance that’s needed to win at a price tag that’s unmatched. Trusted quality and proven consistency have made the DYE Rotor platform the number one choice in loader technology among paintball players worldwide. Patented Rotor technology provides smooth, consistent, and rapid feeding. This is made possible by the combination of the LT-R's constant feed carousel and the opposing rotation of the Rotor center arm. The LT-R features a simple toolless design with a low profile shell that allows for a 200 ball capacity. The patented spring loaded floor tray makes sure that paint ends up in your gun. Adjustable feed tension and a built-in anti-jam release trigger makes sure your patented constant feed hopper can handle any paint and condition. The interchangeable carrier/spring lid allows for a quick and easy change between lid and LT-optional DYE Quick Feeds. LT-R sets standard for battery efficiency, powered by only 3 AA batteries allowing the hopper to get 80,000+ balls shot count. The LT-R has a variety of upgrades such as color kits, quick feeds and high capacity tops.
- Capacity: 200
- Batteries: 3 AA
- Weight: 1.05lb
- Width: 4.25"
- Length: 8.5"
- Height: 5.5"
- Unparalleled feed rate
- Anti-Jam Trigger
- Quick Feed sold separately
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 40+ balls per second.
- Toolless disassembly; completely break down the Rotor without any tools.
- Sharkfin Jam Release Trigger effortlessly gets you back in the action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.
- Water-resistant coated board
- Adjustable torque feature allows the user to fine-tune torque settings manually with an allen wrench.
- Battery life of over 80,000+ ball shot count with only 3 AA batteries.
- Blackops feature enables you to turn the indicator LED off during those night or lowlight games.