The PAL Loader System is a unique design which works in harmony with PAL enabled markers to provide a consistent and reliable feed of paintballs from the loader, into the marker, without the need of electronics or batteries.
How It Works
The system utilises the breech pressure from the PAL Enabled marker to provide direct agitation of the paintballs within the loader. With no external or exposed moving parts, hoses or components, the PAL System provides a continuous, uninterrupted flow of paintballs into the marker in an ergonomic, streamlined and lightweight package.
The PAL System is 100% pneumatically actuated, requiring no batteries, yet it does not waste any air in its operation, meaning efficiency of the marker is unaffected. Constructed with high-end Glass Reinforced Nylon, the PAL Loader is also lightweight, robust and extremely durable.
Combine the PAL Loader System with the PAL Enabled Eclipse Emek for the ultimate Battery-Free playing experience.
The PAL System is equally at home running within a Rental Fleet, as it is battling it out in a Big Game or Recreational scenario.
- No Batteries Required!
- Tough GRN Shell
- Hi-Cap and Lo-Cap Sizes Available
- Both Sizes Feed 50cal and 68cal Paintballs
- Flexible Locking Lid
- Increased Fire and Feed Rates (with PAL Enabled Markers)
- Reduces Ball Jams
- Available in Black, Red and Blue
- GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon) shell
- PP (Polypropylene) Agitator Plate
- PP (Polypropylene) Ball Shelf
- PE (Polyethylene) Locking Lid